1. No Representations Or WarrantiesThe services provided on this Web site and the content, information, documents, graphics and images published at this Web site could include inaccuracies, typographical errors or other errors. We make no commitment, however, to update what is contained in this Web site. Furthermore, we reserve the right to temporarily, or permanently, modify, alter, discontinue or delete the same without prior notice. Consequently,
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND WITHOUT WARRANTY, AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
Users of this Web site should not rely upon opinions expressed at this Web site when making business, financial, personal or other decisions. Furthermore, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on this Web site or on linked Web sites.
We assume no responsibility for the accuracy, integrity, quality completeness, usefulness or value of any content, data, documents, graphics, images, information, advice, or opinion contained in any e-mails, message boards, chat rooms or community services, or in any other public services, and do not endorse any advice or opinion contained therein. We do not monitor or control such services, although we reserve the right to do so. We may take any action we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion, to maintain the high quality of our service and to protect ourselves and others.
4. Web Site Links And Third-Party SitesThis Web site may contain links to other Web sites which are independent of this Web site. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, value, integrity, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in any such linked Web site, and any link to another Web site shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Web site, or of the products or services described therein.
Furthermore, these links may lead to sites or links that contain offensive and objectionable content or which may contain dangerous computer viruses. You assume, and we hereby disclaim, all responsibility for any of the content on these sites or for any damage sustained by users of these sites.
5. ConfidentialityYour confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site.
6. SecurityYou may have an account and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these terms. You will promptly report any unauthorized use of your password to us.
7. Limitation of DamagesIN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COST OF COVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE HEREUNDER, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKS OR LINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES AROSE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL BASIS. THE TERM "DAMAGES" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ECONOMIC TERMS OF OUR AGREEMENT REFLECT THE FOREGOING ALLOCATION OF RISK AND SUCH ALLOCATION OF RISK IS A SIGNIFICANT INDUCEMENT FOR US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES, WEB SITE AND OTHER CONTENT AND MATERIALS.
8. OwnershipAll contents of this website are Copyright � 2007 Monster Crawler, Inc. All rights reserved. All other rights, title and interest (including all other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Web site and all names, terms, logos, slogans, images and other indicia identifying Monster Crawler, Inc. products or services are proprietary marks belonging to Monster Crawler, Inc. The names of companies and products not owned by Monster Crawler, Inc. and mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the copyrighted contents or the trademarks belonging to Monster Crawler, Inc. without the express written permission of Monster Crawler, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
9. LicenseNothing contained in this Web site shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party's intellectual property rights, and no part of this Web site may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means.
10. Claims of Copyright InfringementMonster Crawler, Inc. respects the intellectual property of others and may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material on this Web site infringes on any copyright which you own or control, or that any link on this Web site directs you to another Web site that contains material that infringes on any copyright which you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our designated agent to have the material removed or otherwise blocked from access.
11. IndemnificationYOU AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY US, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS FROM ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, THAT ARE DUE TO, OR THAT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS SITE, ANY SERVICES THEREIN, OR FOR INFRINGEMENT BY YOU OR OTHERS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. WE MAY ASSUME EXCLUSIVE CONTROL OF ANY DEFENSE OR ANY MATTER SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, AND YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH US IN SUCH EVENT.
13. International UseWe do not represent that all content, materials and services on our Web site are appropriate or available for use in all geographic locations, especially some locations outside the United States, and accessing such from certain locations may be illegal and prohibited. Those who do access content, materials and services from such locations act on their own initiative and we are not responsible for their compliance with local laws or other applicable laws. You will not access the foregoing where prohibited by law.